In the last six months, according to Google trends, countries the world over searched the term “Bitcoin” for the second most amount of times since the digital currency was extremely volatile at the beginning of the 2011 summer. In December, “Bitcoin” was searched the third most amount of times in its history, behind June 2011 (the peak) and just this passed September. (Read more…)
- Egypt historical peak search volume, September 2012.
- Saudi Arabia, second highest search volume, December 2012
- Kazahkstan, 2nd highest search volume
- Pakistan, third highest behind February 2012 and June 2011
- India, November 2012 second highest behind June 2011
- Vietnam, August 2012 second highest behind June 2011,
- Turkey second highest December 2012 behind June 2011
- In Spain, December 2012 is third largest search volume behind August 2012 by one point, and the peak June 2011.
[VIA Silver Vigilante]