- Bitcoin surges past the price of gold- does the mania have room to run as Bitcoin gains traction globally as an alternative currency, or is an epic collapse imminent?
- Gold & silver close above support at $1250 and $20- is the correction over? (Read more…)
- Bitcoin’s success spurs the launch of a new electronic currency backed by gold- can e-gold piggyback on Bitcoin’s success and become a legitimate alternative currency?
- The official denial is in: Venezuela denies gold sale to Goldman Sachs
- Gold & silver wholesale supply update- premiums continuing to rise on ASEs, is a silver shortage looming in December?
The Disinfocast with Matt Staggs: Episode 05
At first, Andy Behrman’s manic episodes gave him an edge among the young professional elite of 1980s New York City: thousands of ideas tumbled out of his super-charged brain and he slept only a couple of hours a night, leaving him plenty of time to pursue them all. Soon, though, the dizzying highs and crushing lows of his undiagnosed bipolar disorder grew too strong, and Andy’s life spun out of control. He developed a taste for drugs, quick money and risky sex. He grew delusional and grandiose, spending thousands of dollars on impulsive trips around the world and luxury goods. His mania-fueled joyride ended in a federal court, an accused embezzler and forger of modern art.
It took almost 20 rounds of electroconvulsive therapy to bring some degree of normalcy to Andy’s life, but his story doesn’t end there. He became a spokesperson for a powerful pharmaceutical company, ultimately betraying his corporate paymasters to become one of their harshest critics.
Big pharma critic, author and mental health advocate Andy Behrman is my guest on this episode of The DisinfoCast.