How about that chart? It appears as if the poor are simply getting killed off by taxation, inflation and a global depression. Forced into buying the cheapest foods and other cheap materials to persevere, these folks are getting wiped out! Like automatic weapon fire in a Mid-East desert (or African or perhaps even one day Anywhere Planet Earth), the propaganda keeps getting sprayed as if by a child soldier. Check this article out by Money Magazine: (Read more…)
The poor are finding it even tougher to escape from the lowest income ranks these days.
Most of those in the poorest income quintile spent all or nearly all of the period between 1996 and 2006 stuck in place, according to a new report issued by the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston. Those who did advance didn’t move far.
The research, conducted by senior economist Katharine Bradbury, shows that economic mobility has also slowed in recent decades. Those in the poorest fifth of the income pie were more likely to stay there between 1996 and 2006 than they were in the previous two 10-year periods.
“Most of the long-term poor are stuck at the bottom, most of the long-term rich have a strong grip on the top, and each of these two groups is somewhat more entrenched than the corresponding groups 20 years earlier,” she wrote.
The spread between the rich and poor has also widened, as income inequality increases. The difference in median income between the highest and lowest quintiles was $80,500 during the 1996-2006 period. That’s nearly $30,000 more than it was two decades earlier.
This stagnation means that not only is it harder for individuals to climb the economic ladder, but it’s also more difficult for poor parents to raise their children’s prospects, Bradbury said.
But, here at SV, we do not believe that the poor must stay poor. Why? Well, first of all, the poor are forced by others to stay poor. In the laws of economic physics, where there is deficit there is somewhere surplus. The poor stay poor because the rich stay rich. And no, not those making approximately $180,000 between two people with families – that’s not rich, as the mainstream press might have you believe. We are talking trillionaries + who have seen their wealth passed down through their families and remain in those families via cutthroat business plans which work against everyone else, the perceived “Them.” This perceived “them”, in the view of elitists, is us. And we must be kept at bay, according to their stagnanting worldview.
But, by buying silver bullion, the individual need not remain poor! Silver is the only commodity today which is lower now in price than in 1980. And, as for the job? Anybody with a laptop can become an entrepreneur with little overhead! Indoctrinated with the belief that we must accept a top-down work environment, few business leaders and employees begin to fathom what a libertarian working structure would begin to look like. Oh, and if you are young, stay away from college if you are unsure of what you want to do or do not believe you will want to work hard enough to pay back loans that will equate to thousands of dollars a year if you wish to pay those loans back to keep up with the interest! Check out this post brought to us by the Bernank’ at Compare Silver Prices:
Given the facts I am about to lay out to you folks here, I would seriously consider thinking twice about sending your kid to college, unless he is 100% going to get a Computer Science , Engineering, or Chemistry degree.
A good friend of mine’s son recently dropped out of college, and has become very interested in stacking. I had the opportunity to sit down with him a few days ago. This is the gist of what he told me:
1) 90% of young people in college care more about partying and getting laid than getting an education
2) 75% of people in class check their Facebook at least one time during class
3) Cheating is more prolific than ever
4) The newest and latest craze is ecstasy , or MDMA. Electronic music is the most popular genre at most colleges, and this drug goes hand in hand with the electronic musical festivals like Coachella, Together as One, and “HARD”.
5) Most tests are MULTIPLE CHOICE
6) Most kids WILL NOT BE FAILED, no matter how poor their performance
7) Most UNIVERSITIES care more about their SPORTS teams than their STUDENTS
Social Posturing and Being Cool are MORE IMPORTANT THAN EVER
9) Very LITTLE time is ACTUALLY spent on school work and learning
10) MANY MANY classes are taught by Teacher Assistants (TAs)
11) Many students are now using their student loans (now CONVENIENTLY placed on DEBIT cards) to purchase non-education related items such as alcohol, drugs, and ipads.
12) Many college kids still have NO FUCKING CLUE about the greater impending IMPLOSION of the global economy
13) Those that do are very well praying that by the time they graduate, it recovers.
14) Over 50% of the kids that graduated in 2011 DO NOT HAVE JOBS (see: http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/nationworld/sns-bc-us–overqualifiedcollegegrads,0,3839550.story) and many that do are working in NON-DEGREE requiring fields, such as: WAITRESSING
15) Obama is trying to BUY the youth vote back by luring in his young base (WHICH HAS ALL BUT LEFT HIM, HOWS THAT HOPE AND CHANGE FOR YOU) see: http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/24/politics/obama-youth-vote/index.html
16) Many people openly acknowledge that the high price of PRIVATE EDUCATION is more for the “CONNECTIONS” than the “EDUCATION” aka being able to rub shoulders with the sons & daughters of the NWO and high ranking politicians.
17) Extreme Alcohol Poisoning or “blacking out” is often described as an exuberant occasion, with many students bragging about how blacked out they got last night
18) College kids NO LONGER live the “starving, living in a HOVEL with their books, aching with the pains of studying” lifestyle, and often go out for every meal, sucking down Mommy’s checking account and their Stafford Grants
19) Many still see “stock analyst” as a favorable and venerable position
20) The Diploma Mills are becoming Resumé mills, where BACHELORS graduates can 1-CLICK-SUBMIT their resumé to 100,000 companies… effectively diluting the power of their labor even more.
AS ROSS PEROT SAID in 1992, unfortunately…
OUR WAGES MUST COME DOWN, and THEIR WAGES MUST COME UP
What this means for the average America? THEY ARE FUCKED. Simply put, the big guys behind the curtain screwed the Goose…. in an era where THE MEME is “BACHELORS IS NOW A PRE-REQ” I encourage you all to step back and realize that this is SO VERY FAR FROM THE TRUTH. I fully stand behind the assertion that 90% of kids going to college now would be better of TAKING that money, BUYING UP AS MUCH SILVER AS THEY CAN GET THEIR HANDS ON, and then reading up on google.com “How to build a website” …
remember Kids, all you need is PHP, MySQL, and a little bit of HTML to make just about anything on the web. And when everyone is broke, jobless, and has only their ipad to delude them away from their miserable and empty life (without meaningful work how can life be fulfilling?), perhaps they can browse YOUR website, and click on YOUR ads.
College is a racket, clear and simple. In this modern day, any enterprising individual can teach themselves just about ANYTHING through trial and error, and the internet. Take a little initiative, grab your balls, tell that school administrator to take her LIBERAL AGENDA and SHOVE IT. Stop buying those $200 books co-signed by that Krugman lunatic and get a move on with your life.
At our fingertips we have the power to take control of our own lives. First things first, we have to enjoy our environment, for our environment is a reflection of ourselves. Do you find yourself in a noisy, crowdy city? Know that the outlay of the city is such that stresses easily permeate into your life, as the cramped quarters and cacophony of the swooshing freeways, the ghettobird police helicopters and the turmoil inside others manifested on the out. We haveto recognized an inner-calm that resides within us and we have to listen to that. It tells us to take control of our personal finance, not to turn to others to tell us what to do, think and feel.
Creating one’s own income is the first step to freedom, for it gives us the feeling of control over our own lives. This is the first step of any meaningful social change. We must first experience to understand. Just like we had to experience the tyranny of civilization before we could understand it, we must experience nature’s base tranquility to understand it and its role in our personal and collective lives.
And you don’t have ato be poor. By putting your money in a moral place, in physical silver, you take it out of banks which lend out their reserves like automatic weapon fire many times over. The ammunition never runs out when you’ve got billions of people addicted on the form of those reserves, The Federal Reserve Note. This will backfire and fade to vapor in the winds of the hurricane which follows.